Managed Microsoft Exchange 2010 server
Managed Microsoft Exchange 2010 delivers the benefits of a private dedicated Exchange server, without the running costs and licensing issues of an in-house environment.
When businesses need the dedicated resource of a Microsoft Exchange server, but don't want the hassles of running an in-house server, our managed Microsoft Exchange platform provides the perfect solution.
Simply Mail Solutions provide a fully managed Microsoft Exchange server; provisioned to your organisation's exact specifications and hosted in UK facilities. Running costs, licensing issues and any maintenance will be handled by our expert server team; whist your in-house IT retain full control of user accounts, including:
- Creating email addresses.
- Deleting accounts.
- Email passwords.
- Account access.
- Remote wiping of mobile devices.
With a managed Microsoft Exchange server there are no hidden costs. 24 x 7 UK support is included, as is full ActiveSync and any maintenance requirements. You are charged a fee for the server and then a fixed amount for each active email account; making it easier to plan IT budgets and control costs as your organisation expands.
Why choose a managed Microsoft Exchange 2010 server?
Our managed servers deliver...
- Full Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment — An enterprise-level communications server platform. With email, calendars, reminders, public folders and more.
- Active Directory integration — We can make sure your off-site managed Exchange server integrates fully with your current in-house Active Directory.
- In-house IT control — User accounts stay within the control of your IT department.
- IT compliance — We can meet all regulatory and archiving requirements, including NASD, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA.
- Secure UK hosting — All managed servers are hosted in secure UK facilities. All information is mirrored and backed-up to ensure data integrity.
- Migration support — We're experts in changing email servers. Whatever your existing set-up we can help (with free email migration available) and make sure MX records are right.
- 25GB user mailboxes as standard — Every Exchange mailbox comes with 25GB of storage, giving your teams plenty of space for messages.
- Optional IMAP / POP3 mailboxes — If users don't need the full Exchange features, IMAP POP3 mailboxes can be provisioned.
- UK hosted servers — All our servers are hosted in secure UK facilities.
- 24 x 7 UK support and maintenance — Support is available 24 hours a day, every day. If your Exchange server develops an error at 2am, it won't be you getting out of bed.
- Multi-platform access — Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, web. Support BYOD and multi-platform users with ease.
Simply Mail Solutions is one of the leading Microsoft Exchange hosting providers and can offer both Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2007.
Want to find out more? Give our sales team a call on +44 (0) 1925 818 448 now!
Managed Microsoft Exchange Server: Features and benefits
A managed Microsoft Exchange server brings many benefits both to the IT staff and end users, including higher uptime, lower costs and advanced features. Since SMS manages everything for you, your IT staff never has to think about it and are free to focus on your core business – rather than Microsoft Exchange server emergencies.
- All hardware. We have staff working 24 hours a day to ensure that our premium hardware is working at its optimum performance.
- Software updates and upgrades. We always have the latest patches, upgrades and versions available to you as soon as we possibly can. You’ll never have to manage another email upgrade again.
- 24x7 Support. Our highly-trained staff are always available to help you with any problems you’re having with your Microsoft Exchange account.
SMS Microsoft Exchange Servers are fully managed by our professional staff and use our enterprise grade infrastructure. They include the following features:
|Features:||Managed Microsoft Exchange Server|
|Minimum Contract||12 month|
|Microsoft Exchange Dedicated Server||Microsoft Exchange is the very latest in Business Email and collaboration and provides you with all of the features and functionality that a large business needs. SMS provides your company with Exchange servers that house only your Exchange data. We will work with you to configure and set up your server to the specifications that most benefit your business.|
|Network Appliance Storage||All of your data is stored on Network Appliance RAID array storage area networks , which are much faster and more reliable than running Exchange on individual servers with local hard drives.|
|N+1 Server availability||Your server is part of our VM Ware platform so you always have a direct backup and never have to worry about downtime.|
Individual mailbox details :
|Mailbox size||25GB – you’ll have enough space per employee to stop worrying about the “mailbox full” warning. Extra space is of course available should you need it.|
|Antivirus and Anti spam||Our front-end security servers stop spam and viruses from ever entering your Exchange server. This means your email and in-house IT systems are always safe from unwanted emails and viruses.|
|Use of own domain||included|
|Outlook 2010 for Windows
Outlook 2011 for Mac
|Mobile Access||Windows Mobile devices and phones featuring ActiveSync including the latest iPhone or iPad can seamlessly connect, synchronise and receive push email.|
SMS can provide both Exchange 2010 and 2007 server configurations, and will be happy to create a custom quote based upon your specific business needs.
We also offer a number of optional features to add to your Exchange configuration. These include:
|Optional Features:||Managed Exchange|
|MSE Basic POP3/IMAP mailboxes||Not all of your users need full Exchange functionality? No problem - our MSE Basic mailboxes can also be mixed with full Exchange mailboxes on a dedicated server set-up. Ask our sales team for details today!|
|BlackBerry Enterprise Server||BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Professional is available through our service and allows your staff anywhere access to all of their Exchange data.|
|Email Compliance Tools||We provide you the option of running Exchange Mail Archiver and Company Disclaimer for important legal notices that must be included in all outgoing emails.|
|Active Directory Integration||This service will integrate your Active Directory (AD) infrastructure with an Exchange server hosted by SMS, for single sign-on. You can synchronize this with your existing internal Active Directory.|
|Server Customisation||We are increasingly being asked to develop customised solutions for customers. Our infrastructure allows us to quickly and easily add dedicated servers which are the basis of the customised solutions we offer. If you have specific requirements there will be further charges if additional facilities are required. We will quote for this work prior to placing order so that you know exactly what final costs to expect.|
Want to find out more? Give our sales team a call on +44 1925 818 448 now!
Our pricing is simple! Just order the server and estimate how many email accounts you think you need, no need to be exact as you can add more at a later date quickly and easily. Decide whether you want to pay monthly or take advantage of our discounted annual rates and proceed to our ordering pages by following the link below. Once we have received payment, your server will be commissioned and your organisation will start to benefit!
|Managed Microsoft Exchange Server pricing||Monthly (£)||Annual (£)|
|MS Exchange Server||299.00
+ 299.00 set up
+ 299.00 set up
|MS Exchange Mailbox (25GB)||3.99||39.90|
|MSE Basic Mailbox
The POP3/IMAP mailbox option for users that do not need full Microsoft Exchange functionality.
|Microsoft Exchange Disclaimer
This server option allows the automatic addition of your own customised disclaimer or signature to all outgoing emails sent by our Microsoft Exchange server - an essential addition if your business is involved in Financial Services and good business practice even if you're not.
This is priced on a per domain basis
|Active Directory Integration
This service will integrate your Active Directory (AD) infrastructure with an Exchange server hosted by SMS.
|BlackBerry Enterprise Server (Professional)
Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server is the ideal wireless solution for businesses that are already outsourcing their email systems. This solution seamlessly integrates with your hosted corporate email and allows you to leverage the services your hosting provider offers to get your email wirelessly.
All prices subject to VAT.
Want to find out more? Give our sales team a call on +44 (0) 1925 818 448 now!
£249.17 per monthOrder Now
What is Active Directory Integration?
This service will integrate your Active Directory (AD) Infrastructure with a Microsoft Exchange server hosted by SMS. The advantages of this service include:
- Streamline the day to day administration and management of Exchange requests
- Cut down on replicated user objects and passwords by only having to create the users in one place
The following fundamental pre-requisites are essential at your site to ensure that the solution operates correctly:
- Fast Internet Link
- Routers capable of site-to-site VPN
- Up to date Active Directory infrastructure
- Server within your infrastructure that can act as a domain controller (DC)
Once the infrastructure is in place, you can manage Exchange administration tasks via the tools installed on the in-house domain controller. The management will however be limited to recipient and distribution list management rather than server configuration.
Any server configuration adjustments will still be managed by SMS. The time of your system administrator working on your Exchange solution can therefore be reduced to a minimum and more time will be available for other business critical projects.
Due to the AD Integration solution there are security considerations that need to be taken into account:
- Active Directory links allow administrators at both sites to modify AD objects and policies.
- SMS guarantees that beyond the Exchange administrations tasks your Active Directory will not be edited and your servers will not be logged into remotely.
- To prevent unauthorized access to services, port blocking is enforced by SMS' Cisco routers.
Tasks and Responsibilities involved:
The table below shows the tasks and areas of responsibility that are required to integrate your Active Directory.
|Create DC at Customer HQ||Customer|
|Create DC at SMS||SMS|
|Create site-to-site VPN and verify connectivity between sites||Customer/SMS collaboration|
|Create AD sites||Customer/SMS collaboration|
|Run Exchange installer pre-requisites for Customer AD||Customer|
|Install Exchange on SMS DC||SMS|
|Install Exchange Management Tools on Customer DC||Customer|
|Provision of mailboxes for existing AD users||Customer|
|Create new Outlook profiles to connect to the (new) Exchange server||Customer|
|Export/Import PST data to new mailboxes||Customer|
|Change DNS to point to the (new) Exchange server||Customer|
|Post Install: Mailbox Management||Customer|
|Post Install: Exchange Updates||SMS|
|Post Install: Exchange Storage||SMS|