Apple’s new iOS 8.3 and OS X 10.10.3 updates are now available, bringing with them the usual bullet points of ‘improved performance’ and ‘bug fixes’. Amongst the specific changes are improvements for users of Microsoft Exchange and those using Macs in enterprises.
- Improves reliability when installing enterprise apps.
- Exchange out-of-office messages can be edited separately for external replies.
- Improves recovery of Exchange accounts suffering from temporary connection issues.
- Improves VPN and web proxy compatibility.
- Exchange meetings with long notes no longer truncated.
Mac OS X fixes
- Addresses an issue where Macs bound to an Active Directory server are unresponsive at startup.
- Fixes an issue installing configuration profiles for 802.1x with EAP-TLS.
Updating Macs, iPhones and iPads is recommended for all customers. iOS users should go to Settings -> General -> Software Update whilst Mac users should open the App Store application and go to the Updates tab.
Photo credit: Flickr