On April 21st, Microsoft rebranded most of its Office 365 subscriptions for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as Office 365 ProPlus. Going forward, all of these products will use the Microsoft 365 brand.
The new product names go into effect on April 21, 2020. This is a change to the product name only, and there are no pricing or feature changes at this time.
- Office 365 Business Premium will become Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Office 365 Business Essentials will become Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business will become Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
- Office 365 Business and Office 365 ProPlus will both become Microsoft 365 Apps. Where necessary we will use the “for business” and “for enterprise” labels to distinguish between the two.
The following Office 365 plans will have no changes:
- Office 365 for Enterprise
- Office 365 E1
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E5
- Office 365 for Firstline Workers
- Office 365 F1
- Office 365 for Education
- Office 365 A1
- Office 365 A3
- Office 365 A5
We know that these changes will be confusing at first and so please speak to the SMS sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01925 818448 for further clarification and we will make sure you get exactly the right package for your needs.