- Create Team Sites
- Organise information in content libraries
- Mobile device access
- Collaborate in real-time in Office apps
- Discover relevant people with particular sets of skills
- OneDrive for Business cloud storage
- Move files between OneDrive and SharePoint
- Share files securely internally and with external contacts
- Sync local files with the cloud
- Enterprise search and results with enhanced features
- Find content in electronic format for litigation or audit scenarios
- Use advanced DLP capabilities to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information
- Use In-Place Holds to programmatically preserve content
Microsoft SharePoint Online Plan 1
- 1TB per user
Microsoft SharePoint Online Plan 2
- Unlimited storage per user
Microsoft SharePoint Online gives your organisation a single focus for important documents, media, updates, and other vital information. Make it easy for people to reach the information then need, and empower team members to collaborate on shared work.
- Deliver a a central point for key business information.
- Access documents on PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Share common resources for more efficient working
- Define, and refine, company processes
Microsoft SharePoint Online Plans include OneDrive for Business cloud storage as standard.
Microsoft SharePoint Online
Professional, accessible, business document library and collaboration point.