Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a simple addition to Microsoft Teams designed to work seamlessly with Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cloud-based phone system built for small and medium sized businesses. It enables users to make, receive and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones in Microsoft Teams.
With more than 200,000 organisations using Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a simple addition designed to work seamlessly and add telephony features to Microsoft Teams.
- Calls can be taken from anywhere, on any device through the Microsoft Teams app on Desktop, mobile and desktop phones
- It has PBX features such as the ability to queue calls and call transfer
- Forward calls to a group
- Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 300 people at once
- 24 x 7 customer support, backed by Microsoft and our team at SMS
To use Business Voice, you must have a qualifying Microsoft 365 Business subscription which includes Basic, Essentials, E1/E3 and Premium. The solution can support up to 300 licensed users.
If you want to license more than 300 users, you need to purchase an Office 365 E3 or E5 Enterprise subscription and subscribe to Microsoft Voice Services for Enterprise (also referred to as Phone System).
Either way, our friendly sales team can help you choose.
- Calling with Microsoft 365 Business Voice includes a monthly pool of minutes that is based on the number of assigned Business Voice licences. When a user makes a phone call, the number of minutes used from that call is deducted from the monthly pool.
- Microsoft 365 business Voice includes 1,200 minutes at £12 + VAT per month, per user
Microsoft 365 Business Voice
Get a phone system designed for Office 365 & Teams. Built for small and medium businesses.